Tuesday 10 April 2012

Wednesday wish list.

Topshop sunglasses

Topshop Bralet
Urban outfitters necklace
Asos dress



001. Home from work at a stupid time once again so doing the doing the usual online browsing before i finally sleep. I have come across some its and bobs i think are my new must haves.... my bank account will not agree! I have had my eye on this Topshop bra let for a while now, i have been a bit hesitant to order it as i find the "boob" sections can come up very small! I love the detail on it and think it would look perfect with some high waited shorts in the summer!

002. This Urban Outfitters necklace just caught my eye because of the elephant! They are my favourite animal, i would never normally go as far as wearing elephant jewellery but i think this one doesn't look too tacky!

Lizzie x

2 comments:

  1. love the john lennon-esque glasses!!
    lauren x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow your blog...

    kiss

    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stile-Free-Fashion/195323513888311?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete