Monday 9 April 2012

We all start somewhere.



Skirt - New Look
Top - Miss  Selfridge
Shoes - Next
Bag - New Look 
First ever blog post.... i thought it about time i start a blog full of all my fashion obsessions and rambles. It's pre bank holiday sunday so very tired and very warn out but it was an amazing weekend with some of my favourite people. I have been look for one of these skirts for a while but they always seem to sell out, came across one in new look for the bargain price of £20! This top is actually my friends, i have been pondering on wearing one for a while, the "no bra" situation put me off but i was pleasantly  surprised <3

Lizzie x

5 comments:

  1. I really want a similar skirt! Going shopping tomorrow so will have a look in NL for that one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy when i came across it! had been looking for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAY you have a blog!! Love this!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is so much fun, hope you enjoy it and love your skirt

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete