Tuesday 1 May 2012

Pay day purchases

CHANEL bronzer - MAC melba blusher - MAC charcoal brown eye shadow - Real techniques blusher brush - Random samples - Zara plaited shopper bag - H&M shirt - H&M necklace -  H&M playsuit - Topshop Leigh jeans - 
001. Anyone else poor already from pay day....? Went a little mad which i will pay for later in the month but hey ho only live once! I have needed some new make up for ages so headed to my nearest Fenwicks and spent untold amount of time in there, the bronzer is one of my favourite buys its a cream
so perfect for my skin and is easy to build up for a nice bronzed look.

002. I always like to get some samples before making massive spends. I got a few of the Estee Lauder advanced night repair and it is brilliant, It has made such a difference to my skin in only 5 days i will 100% purchase a bottle when the samples have run out. Very very happy i have finally got this bag it seemed to keep selling out online finally managed to snatch one up and im in love!

003. Loving H&M as well recently there are so many bargains i almost don't feel so guilty buying so much. I got the jeans on my Topshop uniform so only cost me £15 pounds i need to brighten up my wardrobe a bit i seem to have too much black!



Lizzie x

2 comments:

  1. I really love MAC Melba blusher! Its so lovely and looks great on a whole range of skin tones :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous of all your buys! I've seen so much on the real techniques blush brush - would you recommend it?
    And I wish I had enough money for some night repair, I think I'll have to wait until Christmas!

    Rozi xo

    http://the-blonde-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete