Sunday 13 May 2012

Feel the love.

- Myself and my mother - My doggie Oscar - Night out - Broadstairs beach - Outfit - Sunny day - Lunch with a friend - Outfit 2 - Starting my MAC collection - House party - ASOS tempting me - Russian red - 

001. Feel like i haven't blogged in ages! Here are a few photos from my last two weeks, unfortunately nothing exciting just enjoying the sunshine when i can! This year feels like its flying by can not believe its nearly June, although this does mean not long till my birthday eeek!

002. I have been pretty good with shopping this week in only purchasing a MAC lipstick (Russian red, finally) and another piece of uniform for work. There seems to be so much i want at the moment, one day i will learn the art of saving..... maybe.

003. Last but no least this song.... Obsessed springs to mind? Every time i listen to it it just makes me so happy!! I have played it at least 8 times today my parents are going to be so sick of it soon. I have never heard of John Newman before i originally thought it was Maverick Sabre i am in love with his voice but anyway if you are looking for a happy summer song here we go......




Lizzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment